Sunday, November 21, 2010

my life right now

im not sure if i told u guys this but my boyfriend lives with me and my mom cuz his mom kicked him out...but now my mom is going through some financial troubles and now we have to move in with her friend until she can get on her feet....but my bf cant go and he did offer to help my mom pay rent cuz he starts a new job on tuesday and that way we could all stay where we r...but my mom said no....so now my bf has to move back in with his mom and if he does she will have all kinds of rules that he will have to follow....it really suck that this is going on and on top of every thing i have to give my dog away....then my mom asks me wat i want my new pet to be so i say bunny and she says no cuz they smell..which isnt true...so then i say ferret and she says no again cuz she thinks they smell too...so now i cant live with my bf...i cant keep my dog....and i cant get the new pet that i want...plus school is going shitty

right now life sucks      

No comments:

Post a Comment